Saturday 25 July 2009

Sunny Saturday

After a rather unexpected photo shoot this morning, this evening I have been able to sit down and look at some of the images taken today.

This morning, the studio was hired out to a photographer and his model - Rob, the photographer was exceptionally kind and let me have a few minutes shooting his model... the lovely Felicia Noir. Watch out for some images.

This evening, I've had full access to the PC - Steve is off playing with his band somewhere in Worcestershire...I'm meant to be editing but actually have spent the evening looking through old images - pulling a few to one side to work on at some point in the future.

I am also finalising the details for the next TipTop Photography workshop - August 2009. Dates will be published soon.

Tomorrow we are back in the studio - with a prize winner from a competition that we sponsored a while ago - it should be fun.
Here are a couple of my favorite blasts from the past:

No comments:

Post a Comment